Kyle Watson On Beatport

Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Back in South Africa


Delays Delays Delays...

It's been ages since my last post, things have been manic with the move back to South Africa but I can safely say I am settling in nicely. Look out for my new 2 track EP dropping on Dave Spoon's label Televizion in early December, as well as a remix for Dandy Kid Records.

Gig-wise, make sure you check out my Facebook page for a full gig-list. Now that I'm back, spread the word! Bookings can be made through bookings@kylewatsonmusic.com

More free muzak coming soon, I promise it won't be this long again until my next post. Keep a look out for my next mailout which should be going out within the next few weeks.

Take it easy

1 comment:

  1. It's been too long man, looking forward to new music! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete