Kyle Watson On Beatport

Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player

Monday 5 April 2010

First Post....Ever!

Right, so I'm testing the waters here by starting up a blog about what I love.

Basically I'll be putting up anything that I find interesting, letting you know about new tunes or artists that you should keep your eyes on. I'll also post whenever I release new stuff, anything from promo mixes to originals and remixes. This will also be the place to find random videos about other artists I'm into, gig videos, interesting articles...

If any of you have any tracks that you would like featured on the blog, please get in touch so we can work something out.

So to kick things off, here is the link to my shared folder on Mediafire where you can find all of my available bootlegs:

Click here

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Hey howcome there are passwords on the oliver $ and the switch song? are'nt they bootlegs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and me and me ! i havnt got the Oliver boot AND I WANT IT !! ..... (please) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cos I'm still deciding if I am going to make them available

    ReplyDelete
  4. wats the password for the Redsquad - Chin Checkt

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was sent out to all the people that signed up to my mailing list before this past Monday.

    The password will be taken off in a weeks time, if you want to get exclusive bootlegs and tracks like that in the future just fill out the form on this blog page.

    ReplyDelete