Kyle Watson On Beatport

Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player

Saturday 24 April 2010

Redsquad - Chin Checkit (Kyle Watson Re-Edit)



This went out through my mailing list a few weeks ago, it's been password protected since then but I've just taken it off for all you chaps to get for freeeeeeeeeee!

Basically I just edited the structure a bit, added in some choppy vocals and worked the transitions.

RedSquad - Chin Checkit (Kyle Watson Re-Edit)

Remember to sign up to my mailing list now if you want to get the passwords for exclusive goodies before anyone else.

Easy

2 comments:

  1. Nice one brother, your stuff always rocks. Keep em coming.yeeeeeeeeeaaaah man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this rework. my nr.1 most favourite track since end of may right now!
    keep up good work ;)
    check my stuff: http://rawtunes.de

    ;)

    ReplyDelete